Official Rules for BACARDI® Party Tour Sweepstakes
No purchase is required to enter.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least twenty-one (21) years old. Employees of Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. (“Sponsor”), or any other alcohol beverage company, their respective distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), or licensees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at 12:01 AM EST on September 6th, 2022 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on November 24, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Scan the QR code on the BACARDI Party Tour Sweepstakes necker point of sale. When the browser pops up on the phone, it will open up to the website: www.bacardipartytour.com and follow the instructions to enter the sweepstakes. Consumer can also enter directly going to the website: www.bacardipartytour.com. Only one entry per person.
- Drawings: Administrator will select one (1) potential winner for the Grand Prize and two (2) potential winners for the second prize based on the schedule below. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received by the time of the drawing. Administrator will attempt to contact the potential winners on date of a drawing. A potential winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours. If she/he doesn’t, administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing of all remaining entries.
- Bloomington, IN
Entry period: September 6th through September 22nd, 2022
- State College, PA
Entry period: September 6th through September 29th, 2022
- Charlottesville, VA
Entry period: September 6th through October 24th, 2022
- Columbia, MO
Entry period: September 6th through October 26th, 2022
- Madison, WI
Entry period: September 6th through November 3rd, 2022
- Tucson, AZ
Entry period: September 6th through November 24th, 2022
- Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
- Prizes: The Grand Prize winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Loud Luxury Concert and to meet & greet Loud Luxury. Travel and accommodations will not be included in the Grand Prize. The total prize Value is
The Second Prize winner will receive one (1) Bacardi Merchandise item valued at One Hundred Dolllars ($100.00). Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No alcohol will be awarded as part of any prize. Virginia residents are not eligible to receive the Bacardi Merchandise Item.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Winner Information: For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Bacardi Party Tour Win List, P.O. Box 3509K, Grand Rapids, MN 55745.
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., 2701 Le Jeune Road, Coral Gables, FL 33134, and is administered by Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., Inc.Draft Abbreviated Rules
No purchase is necessary to enter. Open to Residents of the US, 21 or older. Ends: November 24, 2022 Visit www.bacardipartytour.com to enter. Visit https://bacardipartytour.com/sweepstakes-rules for official rules. Sponsored by Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.